Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chile's "fiercely unregulated economy"

This Thursday we are leaving the busy highways of Santiago to make our way south to Pucón!
Pucón is a mountainous/volcano ridden city with beautiful vistas and sprawling lakes, I sound like the lonely planet guide book. I am in fact-SUPER EXCITED- to go there because there are many adventures in the out of doors to be had such as trekking, kayaking, and general looking at beautiful mountains.

Unfortunately, I must first get through this week.
Tomorrow I have 4 classes, this is not normal here. Granted, the classes are Independent Study, Geography, Hip-Hop (yea) and Spanish....none of which are all that hard. My hard class (thank God) is all by itself on Tuesdays and Thursdays. yipee.

anyways, como siempre (like always) I have got a bunch of reading to do...which I'm going to do now...instead of type more stuff about Chile.

it was cloudy today, summer is leaving.
yea ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment